Resources and Links
- Issaquah School District 2012 Healthy Youth Survey results.
- The Issaquah School District has a great page on its website called "how do I help my child with . . ."
- Read and download a Facebook for Parents guidebook.
- Read and download Tips for Teenagers on how to increase cyber-safety.
- Read and download the Parent and Teen Survival Guide.
- Information about marijuana at the University of Washington Alcohol and Drug Abuse Institute
- Free online distance learning about environmental strategies to reduce teen alcohol use at the Underage Drinking Enforcement Training Center
- Find a marijuana policy toolkit at the Washington Association for Substance Abuse and Violence Prevention
- How to talk to your child about marijuana legalization at Childrens' Hospital